We go nuts for coconuts. The coconut shell powder makes an excellent exfoliator and partners perfectly with pure grapeseed oil to nourish with a flourish. Smooth it on and scrub up to 3-4 times a week for skin that shouts, hey girl hey!
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut shell powder
- Pure Grapeseed oil
- Combines power of St. Ives iconic scrubs with the gentle nourishment of a cleansing oil
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants and 100% natural grapeseed oil
- Delivers a medium exfoliation level
- A 3-4 times a week kind of oil scrub
- Dermatologist tested & non comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores)
COCONUT SHELL POWDER
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
HOW TO USE
Now this is a bit different. Shake and squeeze a small amount of oil into your DRY hands (start with a dime sized amount, you can always add more if you need). Rub together and massage gently into DRY skin. Add warm water and continue massaging in circles to stimulate the skin. The Oil will emulsify, where it turns
milky white. Don’t forget to work right up to your hair line and around the sides of your nose. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a towel.