Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Hello glowing cheeks! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this multi-award winner contains 100% natural walnut shell powder and naturally sourced apricot extract. Uncover super smoothness as it deeply exfoliates for clean, glowing skin.
- y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_133
- loc_en_CA, sid_077043234655, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 3.77ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- Apricot Fruit Extract
- Walnut Shell Powder
- Deeply exfoliates & removes impurities for radiant skin
- Deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing
- Instantly reveals skin’s natural radiance
- Made with the 100% natural exfoliant walnut shell powder
- Deep exfoliation scrub factor level
- Hypoallergenic & Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested & non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores)
APRICOT FRUIT EXTRACT
Apricots are our thing. So we know those deliciously fuzzy fruits well. They come from sun-drenched California and North Africa for juicy fruits from different crops, any time of year.
Apricots Inspire many of our products and we love every bit of them – stone and all. Hurrah!
WALNUT SHELL POWDER
It goes without saying: a scrub should be soft on skin. Which brings us to walnut shells. Crushed walnut shells. This natural exfoliant keeps skin soft and glowing.
Our walnuts are grown in orchards in California, and harvested in the fall where the shells are milled into a fine powder so they have specially rounded edges, which means a softer scrub. Just the way we like it.
Aqua, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
HOW TO USE
Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow! For best results, use up to 3-4 times a week.