Our gentlest scrub yet! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this gentle exfoliating scrub, made with 100% natural walnut shell powder & crushed rose petals, smooths away dryness and reveals soft, even skin.
MADE WITH 100% NATURAL EXFOLIANTS • OIL-FREE • NON-COMEDOGENIC • PARABEN FREE • DERMATOLOGIST TESTED • GLOBALLY, ST. IVES DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS AND IS CERTIFIED CRUELTY-FREE BY PETA
- y_2021, m_10, d_14, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_340
- loc_en_CA, sid_077043002339, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Gentle Smoothing Rose Water & Aloe Vera Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
Not just the official flower of love, rose petals are used in everything from fragrances to food. They’re rich in vitamin C and have a scent that’s been shown to improve your mood.
Aloe vera is a member of the succulent plant family. Its cactus-like leaves are filled with a clear gel that you can apply to skin or even drink.
Water (Eau), Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerin, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Edta, Benzoic Acid, Acetylated Lanolinalcohol, Sorbicacid, Rosadamascenaflowerextract, Aloebarbadensisleafextract, Cinnamylalcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexylcinnamal,Limonene, Linalool, Titaniumdioxide(Ci77891).