for "tea tree"
20 results found
Product (5 Results)
Article (15 Results)
- Fact: Working out is a great way to burn off stress and boost your mood. That’s because exercise has been shown to lower cortisol levels (aka the body’s stress hormone) and release endorphins (the body’s happy hormone). And when you do it in a park, the woods, a beach or any natured-filled space, you get the added benefits of nature!
- Here's the thing: There are a slew of face wash and scrubs to choose from out there in this great big world of beauty. Why? Because there are many types of skin! Maybe you've already identified the characteristics of the skin you're in (definitely humble brag-worthy), and maybe not (no worries, you're still good). Either way, we're here to help you. Ahead, the best face scrub and face wash for all skin types.
- Habits. For better or worse, we all have them. Habits come from laziness, regular repetition or when new behaviors become part of our day-to-day.
- Textures, scents, and choices, ooh, my! We’ve all been there. What is the difference between a face wash, a face scrub and a face cleanser? Do you even need all of them? Not to worry, we have you covered!
- Searching for new ways of coping with stress? Head to the park! It only takes 15 minutes there to boost your brain. Plus, exercising outside, instead of inside, increases energy and reduces tension. Here’s how to boost your mood with 5 outdoor activities that are perfect for the park.
- How do you deal with stress? If you opt for exercise, meditation, yoga, or journaling you’re on the right track. But do these activities out in nature, and their stress-lowering benefits go to the next level. In fact, just 15 minutes with nature is proven to have a serious de-stress effect!